Sunday 2 December 2012

Gulab Jamun


I made my day with desert Gulab jamun which easy to prepare & tasty too… 
It came really well ..I am doing this fifth time I guess..today I made with small balls.. 
usually my brother wants it to be a bigger one..



Items required:
 
MTR gulab jamun flour  - 300gms (sry about the ready made flour since I have never tried with own yet)
Sugar – 700 gms
Milk – optional to mix with flour
 oil – 1 cup

Method:

Mix water or milk with MTR flour and make sure that mixture should come as chapatti flour..Should not add more water... make a ball  small in size…If you make a big one,it will not get cooked sometimes when you fry it in oil..
Heat the pan and add more oil ..once it is heated ,start putting the balls and make sure it becomes brown in color..Keep it in low slim always while frying..once it is done..keep it aside..

Sugar Jeera:

Heat a vessel and add 1 litre of water and once it is boiled,add a sugar and stir it for ½ an hour.once it forms an syrub ,switch if off ..

No comments:

Post a Comment